Thursday 24 April 2014

Maps and Legends reading, Much Wenlock

I'm at the Wenlock Poetry Festival on Sunday, reading with Jo Bell, Mario Petrucci and Maria Taylor from the Nine Arches Press anthology Maps & Legends. It was launched back in December, in Birmingham, and celebrates Nine Arches' first five years of existence, with selections from all the poets they've published in pamphlet or book form.

The reading takes place from 3.30pm, at Much Wenlock Methodist Church, and full details are here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came across you on 52. Have just read the poems from your book hydroaitulopsychicharmonica, Birdsong, The Ends of the Earth, Warning... I just wanted to say how wonderful they are. I love what you do with your attention to the moment and what you do with words. I shall be buying you book/books.

Matt Merritt said...

That's really very kind of you - thank you so much. Delighted you enjoyed the poems, and I hope you'll enjoy more.