Monday 7 April 2008

Tears In The Fence 47

It's always nice to get home and find a magazine has dropped through the letterbox, but the downside is that you usually spend the next few days adding certain volumes to that long list of books to buy.

Tears In The Fence 47 is no exception. It's already reminded me that I must get hold of David Caddy's Man In Black, and the review of Graham Hartill's A Winged Head makes me want to order that too. There's a good piece on Lee Harwood too, a fine review of Joanna Boulter's excellent Twenty-Four Preludes and Fugues on Dmitri Shostakovitch, and much more. Have a look...

2 comments:

Kirk Wisebeard said...

end of another era too... Lee Marlow has read some poetry.. check out tonight's mercury!

Matt Merritt said...

Mr Marlow has done me proud. I'm very grateful to him.