Wednesday, 25 May 2011

A Nine Arches reading with a difference

On Sunday, I'll be reading along with Matt Nunn, Roz Goddard and Maria Taylor at a conference at the University of Warwick, entitled Kaleidoscope: new perspectives on the humanities. Our Nine Arches Press Showcase takes place at 1.30pm, in Milburn House. More details are here.


Anonymous said...

Good luck on Sunday Matt!

Caroline Gill said...

This sounds a very topical and valuable approach, given the present (humanities) climate.

I hope, Matt, you will do a post-reading post, too!

Matt Merritt said...

Thanks, both! I've been going through my poems looking for suitable stuff to read and talk about, and it's made me notice a couple of threads I'd never really registered before. I'll blog about them, and the whole event, next week sometime.