Friday 9 January 2009

Selling out

I’ve been working hard to sell copies of my HappenStance pamphlet, Making The Most Of The Light, at readings and open mics lately, and it’s now officially sold out.

Except it isn’t, as such. You won’t be able to buy it from the HappenStance website any more (but have a browse, because there are all sorts of goodies there), but I still have a few issues at home available for purchase or swaps.

If you’d like to buy one, you can order by emailing me using the link in the sidebar, and of course, Troy Town is very much available here or by emailing me on that link again.

7 comments:

Andrew Philip said...

Congratulations, Matt! Not before time and well deserved.

Matt Merritt said...

Thanks Andrew.

Caroline Gill said...

I see you were at Newcastle, too!

Kirk Wisebeard said...

damn.. and i was hoping you'd be flogging them on railway station platforms before the pulping! seriously though... good one...

Matt Merritt said...

Thanks, Kirk!
Yes, love the place, Caroline. I was up there briefly the other week and must go back soon.

Caroline Gill said...

I'm jealous! We returned after graduation for a couple of years - all too short ...

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!