Friday 12 July 2013

Weddings, parties, anything...


Now for a double dose of self-promotion. Here's the cover of The Elephant Tests, my new collection from Nine Arches Press - you can read more about it and buy it here, or alternatively, here.

With the release of a new book, thoughts inevitably turn to the open road, to readings and workshops and other chances to show off this shiny new volume. So, if you're running any of those, and have need of a fully house-trained poet with a mild ornithological obsession, then don't hesitate to drop me a line using the link on the righthand side of this blog, or through my Twitter address, @polyolbion.

With advance warning, I can travel to most UK locations easily enough, and my demands are very few. They don't even involve cake anymore.

1 comment:

roymarshall said...

Cake is available night and day for you Matt, as is beer, wine etc..